What Sets Us Apart?
- University trained music teachers with years of successful teaching experience.
- Students are able to choose from Rock, Jazz, Country, Blues or Classical instruction.
- Specializing in beginner music lessons for all ages.
- Instruction available for children as young as six. (Minimum age varies with instrument choice).
- Private one-on-one lessons ensures students learn faster and retain information longer as compared to group or classroom style instruction.
- Private music lessons also ensure students learn in the manner that is best suited for them.
- Ability to schedule most private lessons for 2 or more family members at the same time to avoid hours of waiting and driving to different lesson providers each month.
- University or College audition preparation available for all instruments.
- Optional low pressure recitals offered at least twice a year.
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours, every day.
- Students or parents are never required to fund raise for school events.
- Choice of more than 1 teacher for instrument to fit your child’s personality and learning style.
- New, clean, well lit and spacious studios with observation windows.
- Easily accessible location with plenty of parking.
- Talk to an informed and polite person by phone before, during, and after teaching hours.
- Convenient and automatic monthly payment drafts through Visa, Mastercard and other banking institutions.
- Over 35 teachers at two convenient locations.
- No registration, administration or yearly membership fees.
Northwest School of Music for quality music lessons with University trained instructors for guitar lessons, piano lessons, voice lessons, drums, violin, ukulele, flute, clarinet, bass in Austin, Cedar Park, Texas.
Pfluger Rock School of Music for quality and affordable music lessons, guitar lessons, piano lessons, voice lessons and more in Round Rock and Pflugerville, Texas.