What Sets Us Apart?
- University trained teachers with years of successful teaching experience.
- Students choose from Rock, Jazz, Pop, Country, Blues or Classical instruction.
- Specializing in beginner music lessons for all ages.
- Instruction available for children as young as 6 years. (Minimum age varies with instrument).
- Private one-on-one music instruction ensures students learn faster and retain information longer as compared to group or classroom style instruction.
- Private music lessons also ensure students learn in the manner that is best suited for them.
- Ability to schedule most private lessons for 2 or more family members at the same time to avoid hours of waiting and driving to different lesson providers each month.
- University or College audition preparation available for all instruments.
- Optional low pressure recitals offered at least twice a year.
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours, Monday through Friday.
- Students or parents are never required to fund raise for school events.
- Choice of more than 1 teacher for instrument to fit your child’s personality and learning style.
- New, clean, well lit and spacious studios with observation windows.
- Easily accessible location with plenty of parking.
- Talk to an informed and polite person by phone before, during, and after teaching hours.
- Convenient and automatic monthly payment drafts through Visa, Mastercard and other banking institutions.
- Over 35 teachers at two convenient locations.
- No registration, administration or yearly membership fees.
Pfluger Rock School of Music for quality and affordable music lessons, guitar lessons, piano lessons, voice lessons and more in Round Rock and Pflugerville, Texas.