What Sets Us Apart?
Why is the Northwest School of Music in Austin is the best music school!
Northwest School of Music
Other Music Schools
- University trained music instructors with years of successful teaching experience.
- Our students are able to choose the genre from Rock, Jazz, Country, Blues or Classical instruction.
- We specialize in beginner music lessons for all ages.
- Lessons are available for children as young as six-years, the minimum age varies with each instrument.
- Private one-on-one lessons ensure student’s learn faster and retain information longer, as compared to group or classroom style instruction.
- Private music lessons are customized to the student to ensure they learn in a manner best suited for them.
- You can schedule two or more family members in the same private lesson to avoid waiting or driving to different locations.
- University and College audition preparation is available for all instruments.
- Onstage recitals are optional and offered twice a year.
- Administrative staff is available during all lessons hours, every day.
- Students or parents are not required to raise funds for school events.
- The student has multiple choices in music instructors to choose from to better fit personality and learning style.
- New, clean, well lit and spacious studios with one way observation windows.
- Easily accessible location with plenty of parking.
- You can speak with an informed and polite professional by phone or in person before, during, and after music lessons.
- Convenient and automatic monthly payment drafts through Visa, Mastercard and other payment methods.
- Over (35) teachers at two convenient locations.
- No registration, administration or yearly membership fee.