What Sets Us Apart?
Here’s why the Austin Academy of Music is the best choice!
The Austin Academy of Music
- University trained teachers with years of successful teaching experience.
- Students are able to choose from Rock, Jazz, Country, Blues or Classical instruction.
- Specializing in beginner lessons for all ages.
- Instruction available for children as young as six. (Minimum age varies with instrument choice).
- Private one-on-one instruction ensures students learn faster and retain information longer as compared to group or classroom style instruction.
- Private lessons also ensure students learn in the manner that is best suited for them.
- Ability to schedule most private lessons for 2 or more family members at the same time to avoid hours of waiting and driving to different lesson providers each month.
- University or College audition preparation available for all instruments.
- Optional low pressure recitals offered at least twice a year.
- Desk staff available to assist you during all teaching hours, every day.
- Students or parents are never required to fund raise for school events.
- Choice of more than 1 teacher for instrument to fit your child’s personality and learning style.
- New, clean, well lit and spacious studios with observation windows.
- Easily accessible location with plenty of parking.
- Talk to an informed and polite person by phone before, during, and after teaching hours.
- Convenient and automatic monthly payment drafts through Visa, Mastercard and other banking institutions.
- Over 35 teachers at two convenient locations.
- No registration, administration or yearly membership fees.